Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Type:||Sweater||Knitting Style:||Flat|
This computerized flat knitting machine is mainly used in the one-step knitting various kinds of running shoe upper.
Attachments and Specifications:
- Model: JN2-30SU, JN2-45SU, JN3-52SU
- Working width: 30", 45", 52"
- Gauge: 12G, 14G, 16G
- Knitting system: single head and dual systems, or three systems
- Knitting speed: Max. 1.2m/s, 24 speeds selectable, controlled by AC servo motor; JN3 has 255 speeds programmable
- Knitting pattern: rib transfer, tuck, pick holes, intarsia, jacquard, visible or invisible decreasing, and other patterns
- Needle bed racking: racking course max. 3", controlled by AC servo motor with precise micromatic adjustment
- Needle reader: with advanced encoder
- Rib transfer: triangle composite design, more efficient
- Stitch density: 24 stitch densities selectable, controlled by stepper motor with adjustable range 0~650 degree. Adopt subdivision technology to control accurately the length of knitting fabric.
- Sinker system: controlled by magnet and can be adjusted according to the fabric to get multi effects of decreasing or widening
- Fabric take-down: 24 tensions selectable, controlled by stepper motor with adjustable range 0~100 degree
- Yarn carries change: there are 2x8 sets yarn carriers on the two sides of four rails that can be changed in anywhere of the needle bed
- Safety device: with safe self-locking protection device. It will raise the alarm when abnormity occurs in machine running, like as yarn knot, yarn breakage, floats, rewind, ending number of pieces, needle bed not return, bumping needles, program error and etc.
- Control system: With LCD industrial monitor, touch screen, graphical interface. It display various operating parameters that can be adjusted at any time while the machine is running. Lots of patterns can be put in by USB or Networks and stored in the 1G memory. Free software upgrade for pattern making system and control system. Multi languages can be selected and also can be customized
- Networking: Max. 250 sets machines can be accommodated in a Ethernet and can upload, download or share weaving informations each other
- Power: single phase 220V or three phases 380V, 1.5kW. With COMS technology that has memory and correct continuation of the knitting process after power failure